Monday, April 28, 2008

You Be The Judge, Part 2

Here are my baby pictures compared to The Monster's. So who does she look more like?


Set 1:




Set 2:



Set 3:




Set 4:
And my personal favorite, Set 5... wild, isn't it?

HAHAHA!!!!
So what do you think?

3 comments:

Megan said...

hmmmmm, I still say she looks like Devin, but you have some awfully convincing comparisons of you! Maybe we'll say she's a mix of both?? :)

Annie said...

You're still not convinced after that picture of us crying? Really??? I thought for sure that would be the tie breaker.

Anonymous said...

She definitely has your chin, your lips and your nose. The eyes are not as convincing. And she has his dimples. But in the last set of pictures, that could very well be the same baby. On the very first picture, I really think she looks more like Devin now rather then as a baby (strange, I know).