I’m finding it hard to remain positive. I am having trouble remembering that I lost my job for a reason and that something great is around the corner. I’ve cried a lot more over the last two days than I had during the days after I was fired.
Yesterday I got an offer to do contract work. The hourly rate is insulting. I’ve been an attorney for three and a half years, yet I’ll be making what I made out of college. I’m beyond irritated, and I can’t help but think that I have bad karma. What did I do wrong? Was I not living my life correctly? Was I not appreciative of the gifts I have?
There is something to look forward to today – Margaret had her baby “A” on Sunday. I’ll be going over to see the new bundle of joy.
Other than that, though, the pity party will continue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your job. That sucks. I could go on and on about working moms and our situations, but you know it all. You WILL find the perfect job, it may not be today or tomorrow, but you will. And I think it is okay to be upset, sad, pissed. I always try and remember that everything happens for a reason, though we may not know the reason right away.
Go enjoy that new little baby!! And happy belated 30th birthday!
Post a Comment