Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Why does everything have to go into her mouth?

Seriously - I know it's what kids do, but does she have to taste everything? I feel the constant need to clean everything she touches. And the thought of her touching toys that the other kids touch at daycare? Yuck! They claim to sterilize the toys every 20 minutes, but (1) a lot can happen in 20 minutes, and (2) I claim to floss, but I don't.

The Monster is almost sitting up, which is great. Though, then she won't be able to sit in the bouncer anymore. Darnit. The bouncer is awesome!
Here, she even tries using her feet to play with the toys...

Almost there... Success!

Here she has both toys in her lap- she wants it all, and she wants it now!
Maybe she has a future career as the next Vanna White.

No comments: