I'm taking Dooce's advice about not blogging about work, but oh man, some shit hit the fan yesterday. A co-worker of mine did something very mean. He's just not a nice person. If only I believed in voodoo dolls...
No new nibbles on the job front. I'm supposed to call two contacts next week to set up interviews. Gosh, I hope this works out. At lunch, C and I were talking about how bad the job market is right now. Ugh.
Our friends M&S left today for a 10 day trip to Sweden. So jealous. Maybe they'll run into Inga...
"You will help me get my rucksack down for the Swedish meatballs?"

Tomorrow, Big D's mom is coming over to watch The Monster while we try to make our house look like someone actually lives there. Pictures are going up, boxes are being unpacked, and the garage is being organized. With any luck, I'll get some laundry done too... it's been three weeks since I've done mine. Let's just say this pair of undies isn't exactly my most comfortable. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment