Love it! Our house (esp the playroom) looks the same way. It is never worth it to pick up until they are alseep. (and truth be told, sometimes we don't pick up the playroom - it is up on the third floor of the house, so we only go up there to play, drop-in guests would never know...)
Haha! We rarely pick up the playroom too! It's just too much trouble. Sometimes, on Saturday nights, I'll just leave the living room a mess, only putting up the toys that are likely to get stepped on, because The Monster is just going to go nuts on Sunday anyway. This last weekend, the mess was extra bad, because it was cold and rainy, and the poor thing couldn't go outside.
I'm Annie. I've been married to Big D for 5 years and had our kiddo, The Monster, who is a sweet, happy little girl two years ago. She's unknowingly forced me to reexamine my life and realign my priorities... which is what I blog about now.
2 comments:
Love it! Our house (esp the playroom) looks the same way. It is never worth it to pick up until they are alseep. (and truth be told, sometimes we don't pick up the playroom - it is up on the third floor of the house, so we only go up there to play, drop-in guests would never know...)
Haha! We rarely pick up the playroom too! It's just too much trouble. Sometimes, on Saturday nights, I'll just leave the living room a mess, only putting up the toys that are likely to get stepped on, because The Monster is just going to go nuts on Sunday anyway. This last weekend, the mess was extra bad, because it was cold and rainy, and the poor thing couldn't go outside.
Post a Comment