The story of how a perfectionist is learning to cope with the mess that is parenthood...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Birthday Party
In January, we went to Gymboree for a birthday party. The Monster's friend, "J," turned 1. The Monster had a blast. She crawled through tunnels, waved at herself in mirrors, tried to slide, and ran around like crazy. She's growing up so fast.
Was she the only child who came to the birthday party? I don't see any other kids there. She looks like she was having a blast. What a big girl!! I'm glad you got her the slide for her house. I bet she loves it!
Haha!!! No, she wasn't the only kid! There were so many kids there, it was nuts. Most of these were taken at the beginning of the party before most of the kids arrived. And I don't want to post pictures of other people's kids on my blog without permission.
Yes, she loves her backyard slide. She sees it through the window and wants to go outside constantly.
I'm Annie. I've been married to Big D for 5 years and had our kiddo, The Monster, who is a sweet, happy little girl two years ago. She's unknowingly forced me to reexamine my life and realign my priorities... which is what I blog about now.
4 comments:
So cute! It is amazing how fast they grow!irste
No idea why my comment was anonymous. Wasn't supposed to be...
Was she the only child who came to the birthday party? I don't see any other kids there. She looks like she was having a blast. What a big girl!! I'm glad you got her the slide for her house. I bet she loves it!
Haha!!! No, she wasn't the only kid! There were so many kids there, it was nuts. Most of these were taken at the beginning of the party before most of the kids arrived. And I don't want to post pictures of other people's kids on my blog without permission.
Yes, she loves her backyard slide. She sees it through the window and wants to go outside constantly.
Post a Comment