"The greatest discovery of our age is that people can alter their reality by altering their state of mind." - William James
Isn't this quote powerful?
If I change my thinking, I'll change my life.
My positive thinking is spilling over into March. I'm not entirely positive all of the time, but I'm so much better than I was. It's gotten a lot easier. I'm hoping this improves my situation. Especially since I've stopped telling myself that I'm a big loser when I look in the mirror.
I've changed my thinking, I'm ready to change my life... for the better.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You go girl!!! I am so proud of you. You have been a lot more positive lately, and appear to be a lot happier. I totally believe that this quote is true. Keep up the positive thinking!!!
Post a Comment