I'm a sucker for the free gift with purchase. Margaret and I used to scout out the free gifts from Lancome at Macy's. We'd plan our whole week around what day we could go during lunch. And we'd always stop by this mom and pop salad bar place on our way back to the office. I always bought mascara and the eye makeup remover. It's easy to use. I use waterproof mascara and it takes it off easily. It is the only remover that actually takes off waterproof mascara without having to press too hard. I am a big believer in treating your eye area nicely - if you tug too much, I think it creates wrinkles. Obviously I have no scientific studies on this, but it's just the way I feel. Anyway, Lancome's Bi-Facil is awesome, but at $26 for 4.2 ounces, it's not something within my budget these days. Enter Loreal. I heard somewhere that it was the same company as Lancome. I was at Ulta and saw Loreal eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara. At $7 for 4.0 ounces, it's a bargain. I gave it a shot. Let me tell you - IT WORKS! I use it the same way I use the Lancome stuff: shake it up, put it on a cotton ball, look up, place the cotton ball on the underside of your lashes (that is where you applied the mascara afterall) count to three and then wiggle the cotton ball as you swipe it down the lash. Voila!
Unfortunately this means no new Lancome free gift with purchase for me for a while.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment