Thursday, April 23, 2009

"We Brought Cake!"

My temporary job ends tomorrow at 5:00. By the nature of the project, I knew it would come to an end, but it would have been nice to have more notice. I'm scrambling for another temp job, and have even gone so far as to ask my parents for a job (they're thinking about it). I haven't done that in the past, because I am almost certain it will put additional stress on an already tumultuous relationship. At this point, Big D and The Monster are my priority, and I will do what I have to do to make ends meet. We don't have enough to last a month. I have never seen such a dark hour in my life. Please say a prayer for us.

So after the attorney in charge of the project told us it was ending, she said, "We brought cake!" Bitch.

No comments: