The story of how a perfectionist is learning to cope with the mess that is parenthood...
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Hello?
Big D picked up a chatter telephone for The Monster the other day. He had a few hours before he had to be at the clinic he works at, so he called me to ask if The Monster needed Guitar Hero World Tour or the Wii Fit. For real. My intelligent husband brought home a chatter telephone instead.
I'm Annie. I've been married to Big D for 5 years and had our kiddo, The Monster, who is a sweet, happy little girl two years ago. She's unknowingly forced me to reexamine my life and realign my priorities... which is what I blog about now.
3 comments:
So cute!! She's getting so big!
And I've decided she looks more like you. :)
YAY! She looks like me!!!! Yes, she's getting so big. And she's getting some serious attitude too. Poor thing is just like me. ;-)
What a cutie pie!!! She definitely looks like you, and has your exact face shape. Looks like she already found her Easter eggs too:-)
Post a Comment