This is awesome! I got some tuna fish, mixed it with some frozen peas, cilantro, shredded cheddar, salt and pepper. Then I got some Crescent rolls. I took two triangles and laid them together so that it made a rectangle. I then pressed their edges together making one unit, then put some of the funky tuna mixture in it. Then I folded the edges over to make a hot-pocket type of thing. I pierced the top with a fork a couple of times and then brushed some melted butter on top. I did it with the remaining Crescent rolls, baked it according to the Crescent roll directions, and voila! A yummy dinner!
Chicken would be a good substitute. Maybe a different kind of cheese. Maybe I'll add in some feta next time. Or use pepperoni and make a little calzone. I could also use different vegetables, depending on what was in the freezer. S of S&M suggested using spinach and making it vegetarian. This morning, I used scrambled eggs and cheese for a yummy breakfast.
The possibilities are endless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment