I don't really have the inspiration to write tonight, so I'll catch y'all up on pictures instead.
Here's The Monster at school. Hard to find a picture that doesn't reveal her name (on the bib) or show any other kids in her class. But you can see that when I drop her off, she doesn't give a damn.
A family of raccoons hangs out on our roof. Turns out the neighbor's bratty kid (who is old enough to know better) is feeding them in the storm drains. Her grandmother was helping her do it. I wish that family would move.
The Monster and Big D. I can't make her laugh like he can.
They stay like this for hours sometimes.
One of The Monster's teachers puts her hair up sometimes. I haven't mastered this skill yet.
We bought the Britax Roundabouts for her next car seat, probably to be installed next weekend. The cats found the boxes. Pumpkin looks on, deciding who to oust.
The Monster with a new 'do from school. She looked like a fraggle!

And this is what it looked like after I pulled the rubber bands out!
Pears.



Here's Big D pretending to be a prairie dog.



She's got four teeth coming in at once, so smiles are hard to come by these days. She still only has two teeth, but her four front top ones are going to pop out any day. It's been fun around here lately. :-)

In other news, she took her first steps last week. The fun is really about to begin!
Here's The Monster at school. Hard to find a picture that doesn't reveal her name (on the bib) or show any other kids in her class. But you can see that when I drop her off, she doesn't give a damn.
And this is what it looked like after I pulled the rubber bands out!
Green beans. My kid is backwards.
Puffs. She still isn't very good at eating finger foods. She just can't be rushed.
She likes to pull magazines off of the shelf of the coffee table. She also likes to chew on it.

This past Saturday we went to the zoo. The Monster just LOVED it. Especially the fish, which moved enough to catch her attention, but not so fast that she couldn't keep up (like those hyper ground squirrels).


3 comments:
Loved all the pictures! First steps? It doesn't seem possible. She's growing up too fast. What a great milestone, though. Way to go, Monster!
Walter says next time y'all are at the zoo, tell Big Al hi for him.
Haha! And you laughed at our little girl when her pony tails stayed after removing the rubber bands:-) Very cute pics!
Post a Comment