Do I have any readers left?
I haven't written in a while, because I feel like a broken record. "Poor me. I lost my job. I got a crappy new one. My husband works crazy long hours and is rarely home. One of my cats won't bury his poo in the litter box." Oh wait! I haven't mentioned that last part before have I? Haha!
Here's what's been up since I last posted some pictures: My job still sucks. We had our fence repaired after the hurricane. (I never finished that story, did I?) The Monster learned to walk. The Monster got four new teeth - at the same time! Someone is having her first birthday party soon, which my mom and I are planning. It will be perfect. My mom can throw one hell of a party. I'm trying to pick up her tricks this time around. I'm still pumping... but I am very much looking forward to stopping after the one year mark. I've decided that I've been obsessive about it only because it's the one darn thing I have control over in my life right now. I planted some lavender mums in a pot for the front porch. Half of them died two days later. The Monster had a play date with some of my girlfriends' kids. And she attended her first boy birthday party. She's just a social butterfly, isn't she? No pictures this time - they're all trapped in our various cameras.
I'm still here. Don't give up on me just yet.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm here! I'm reading! I'm listening!
And I'm also extremely bloated from eating take-out sushi. just thought you'd like to know.
:)
I'm checking each day to see if you've posted something new. Keep on posting, and don't leave out the pictures next time:-)
Yep, I'm still here checkin' up on y'all everyday. Keep posting when you can, I feel like it's the only way I can keep up on your busy life!
I'm still here! :)
I'm still here and very excited about the party!!
S of S&M
Post a Comment