I think these pajamas were made for The Monster. She loves to cuddle, especially with her daddy.


Big D downloaded a bunch of pictures last night. Here are some of The Monster crying in her stroller. She looks like me when she cries. Haha! I'm trying to get her used to the stroller by taking her out as much as I can, but it's so darned hot outside. Sometimes I'll put her in it and walk around the living room. Not much variety in the scenary, but it's better than her baking in the heat. Am I mean for taking these pictures???



Big D downloaded a bunch of pictures last night. Here are some of The Monster crying in her stroller. She looks like me when she cries. Haha! I'm trying to get her used to the stroller by taking her out as much as I can, but it's so darned hot outside. Sometimes I'll put her in it and walk around the living room. Not much variety in the scenary, but it's better than her baking in the heat. Am I mean for taking these pictures??? Not five minutes later, she was happy as can be playing upstairs in her room. Big D touched up the paint on her shelves, which we're classifying as officially done, though I still want to add a baseboard to them so that they look built in. Pictures another day...









2 comments:
I love that last picture also! That expression on her face is priceless. You don't get too many of those. And I just love the outfit she is wearing. What a cutie pie!!
Adorable!
Post a Comment