Thursday, March 27, 2008
Since when weren't shoes required?
True story: So this woman that works at my office didn't wear shoes yesterday. I saw her walking around the office barefoot (gag me!). I'm not sure whether or not she wore any on the way to work, but no foot coverings were spotted yesterday while she was in the office. The story I heard was that she burned the top of her foot while frying chicken for her husband on Sunday in their double wide. Yes - they have a double wide, I hear. From the looks of her, I would bet that she is a pro at frying chicken, so I'm not sure why her talents resulted in such a recent mishap. But in any event, she managed to wear black slippers on Monday and Tuesday, which I thought were an acceptable alternative to balance her alleged pain and the dress code. So why was she all of a sudden unable to wear said black slippers on Wednesday? Lord only knows. I am not a fan of feet (unless they are attached to The Monster), so I was completely grossed out all day. I'm not sure what entitled her to blatantly disregard the dress code, nor am I sure why her boss did not say something to her about it. It is not my place, but believe me, I would have LOVED to have given her my thoughts on the subject!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment